Sunday, March 14, 2010
MC Mong establishes his own company Monkey Punch and is the next artiste to become the CEO of a company after Eun JiWon.

MC Mong revealed his new company with photos posted up on his minihompy photo album on 6th March. MC Mong’s Monkey Punch company will have artistes like Dalmatians and Jang GeunEe.

MC Mong said, “6 years ago, when I was releasing my first solo album there was so much objections. But it received great popularity and love. And for this time, even though there are many objections about the company, I will definitely continue with it.”


MC Mong, “It is for the people who have been practising and believing in me. It will be the most human, transparent and warm company like no other. Even if it means throwing away my body, I will protect the company with these people.”

He added, “I’m looking more for a family. Will you become part of the yet powerless Monkey Punch family?”

Meanwhile, fans’ reaction to MC Mong’s announcement were, “I hope he will become a CEO with a warm heart”, “I will always support you”, “I wish it will be a daebak” etc.
posted by ♥ Mikeru Wei ♥ at 9:42 PM |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment